Summer 2021 Class Registration is now open!
Summer Class Procedures:
1. View/Print/Pick Up a brochure and registration form. Mail, email, or drop off a summer registration form (the drop slot in the dancewear door is always accessible, printed copies are available outside the studio).
2. Please view this demonstration video of in-person class procedures. This is from June 2020, but everything remains the same except we do not have actual squares on the floor anymore. Students will have assigned letters in the room to stand on for the majority of class.
3. Take the levels you were in during the spring, do not promote yourself. Ask if you need help with class placement.
4. Submit the CGPAC Student Liability Waiver online through this link if you did not take class during the 2020-2021 school year. This is for all students in any type of class.
-Pick up a printed brochure from outside the studio, print at home, or view online.
-Print and fill out and drop off/mail/ or email with payment to CGPAC1@gmail.com. A credit card authorization form is part of the registration form.
6. Before starting classes, please ask if you have any questions about the safety protocol. Prepare your supplies (bag, mask, sanitizer... and yoga mat for jazz and modern, barre coozi for ballet).
7. Dancewear and shoes - please follow our dress code linked here.
Until June 3rd, M-Th 4:30-7pm, F 4-6pm, and Sa 9am-12pm.
After June 4th, the store will be open when we have classes running, and can be open by appointment anytime!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
8. Register on this site to get our newsletter emails! Click on the "sign up now" button in the top right corner on a desktop or under "contact us" on a mobile device. This is how we send out all pertinent information, we need to have you sign up for these newsletters with your current email.
Click to view or print Summer 2021 Class Brochure and Registration Form.
For summer voice lesson info, click here to be redirected
For summer piano lesson info, click here to be redirected
Voice and Piano Lessons - we will be scheduling summer lessons soon.
For dancers in level 3 and 4 who will be taking multiple classes, here is a letter giving advice for the most success: