Summer 2020 Class Registration will continue for July Classes.
We have new procedures for registration, entering and exiting the building, taking class, and making payments.
Summer Class Procedures:
1. View/Print/Pick Up a brochure and registration form. The online version can be downloaded to your desktop (*note you can't just fill in when you download - you have to save to a local drive and reopen it!!! Click here if you want to watch the tutorial video to learn to do this), filled in on your screen, saved and emailed back to us for your convenience. Or mail/drop off a printed version (the drop slot in the dancewear door is always accessible). If you need to know if you have account credit, please email for balance. If you have a "thank you" gift certificate to redeem (valid only for summer), please bring your registration form and include the certificate when turned in or scan and email a picture of the certificate for us to print.
2. Please view this demonstration video of new in-person class procedures. This is from June classes, but everything remains the same except for the size of the dance square.
2. To read the full plan in more detail, please view this PowerPoint with much more description.
3. Take the levels you were in during the spring, do not promote yourself. Ask if you need help with class placement.
4. Submit the new updated CGPAC Student Liability Waiver online through this link. This is for all students in any type of class. Everyone submitting registration after June 10th, 2020 needs this updated waiver.
-Pick up a printed brochure from outside the studio, print at home, or view online.
-Print and fill out by hand and drop off or mail in with payment (if using a "thank you" gift certificate please include it with your form), or use the online fillable pdf registration form to save your information and submit that via email to CGPAC1@gmail.com. A credit card authorization form is part of the registration form.
Office Hours for July 17-30
Fri July 17 - closed
Sat July 18 - closed
Sun July 19 - closed
Mon July 20 - 9:30 am-6:30 pm
Tues July 21 - 9:30 am-8:00 pm
Wed July 22 - 9:30 am-6:30 pm
Thurs July 23 - 9:30 am - 6:30 pm
Fri July 24 Registration by appointment only
Sat July 25 Registration by appointment only
Sun July 26 Registration by appointment only
Mon July 27-Th July 30
office hours 9:00-3:30 pm (Registration by appointment only 4:00-7:00 pm)
7. In-person classes, please ask if you have any questions about the safety protocol. Prepare your supplies (bag, mask, sanitizer... and yoga mat for jazz and modern, barre coozi for ballet).
8. Dancewear and shoes - we are open at CG Dancewear on a minimal basis, in general Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Email to make an appointment please. CGPAC1@gmail.com
9. Register on this site to get our newsletter emails! Click on the "sign up now" button in the top right corner on a desktop or under "contact us" on a mobile device. This is how we send out all pertinent information, we need to have you sign up for these newsletters with your current email.
Click to view or print Summer 2020 Class Brochure and Registration Form July Edition - please scroll down to see what classes have closed, it is not changed on the printable version!
Voice and Piano Lessons
Individual lessons are being scheduled the rest of summer.
Students can take one or two lessons per week. Voice lessons will remain on Zoom, Piano will have options of in person or Zoom.
Voice Lessons Request and Registration Form
Piano Lessons Request and Registration Form
Download the forms from the link above to your desktop and save. Then open that pdf from the desktop, fill it in, resave, and attach to an email to return. You can also print and mail/email/drop off. Or you can stop by the studio and take a packet from the outside folders.
New Students: Please follow the age guidelines to place students. Please email, call, or schedule an appointment to stop by if you want guidance! If you have not taken Zoom classes with us, we will want to help you get set up - please ask!
Registration fee - all new families must include a one-time $25 fee to have your registration processed.
Upon payment, each family will receive one free CGPAC dance bag.
For dancers in level 3 and 4 who will be taking multiple classes, here is a letter giving advice for the most success: