- University of New Hampshire
- Music Education
Training & Performance Highlights
- While studying at the University of New Hampshire, Pam's primary instrument was the Bassoon, and her secondary instrument was the Piano.
- She went on to play for one season in the New Hampshire Symphony Orchestra.
- Pam taught general music at the elementary level for three years.
- Currently, she teaches Kindergarten music at Oak Knoll early childhood center in Cary.
General music teacher for 3 years
Kindergarten music at Oak Knoll