Summer 2022 Class Registration is now open!
Summer Class Procedures:
1. View/Print/Pick Up a brochure and registration form. Mail, email, or drop off a summer registration form (the drop slot in the dancewear door is always accessible, printed copies are available outside the studio).
2. Parents are asked to remain outside unless needing to register or make a payment. The lobby remains closed.
3. Take the levels you were in during the spring, do not promote yourself. Ask if you need help with class placement.
4. Submit the CGPAC Student Liability Waiver online through this link if you did not take class during the 2021-2022 school year. This is for all students in any type of class.
5. Register! (at least 2 weeks before the start of the class please!)
-Pick up a printed brochure from outside the studio, print at home, or view online.
-Print and fill out and drop off/mail/ or email with payment to CGPAC1@gmail.com. Payments by credit card can be made online with the button linked above, or a credit card authorization form is part of the registration form if you want us to process it for you.
-The week before each class session, we will cancel any classes with insufficient enrollment. Register early to help ensure your classes will run! If anything is being canceled, we will contact you.
6. Dancewear and shoes - please follow our dress code linked here.
Until May 28th, M-Th 4:30-7pm, F 4-6pm, and Sa 9am-12pm.
Closed May 29th-June 6th.
After that, the store will be open when we have classes running, and can be open by appointment anytime!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
8. Register on this site to get our newsletter emails! Click on the "sign up now" button in the top right corner on a desktop or under "contact us" on a mobile device. This is how we send out all pertinent information, we need to have you sign up for these newsletters with your current email.
Click to view or print Summer 2022 Class Brochure (landscape orientation).
Click to view/print the Summer 2022 Registration Form (portrait orientation)
Please email for summer voice and piano lesson info: email@example.com.
Voice and Piano Lessons - we will be scheduling summer lessons soon.
For dancers in level 3 and 4 who will be taking multiple classes, here is a letter giving advice for the most success: