- Moody Bible Institute - BA in Children and Family Ministry in 2020
- Illinois Gateways ECE Credential Level 1 and Aim4Excellence Certification 2020-2023
Training & Performance Highlights
- Started dancing ballet at age 6 at the former Woodstock Ballet Studio, as well as contemporary dance and pointe.
- In middle school, Faith started being a demonstrator in the children’s ballet classes and by high school she was teaching the beginner ballet classes at the Woodstock Ballet Studio.
- After graduating high school, Faith attended the Ballet Magnificat Summer Intensive Program, Level 4
- In college, Faith was a part of the dance group on campus.
- Faith started teaching beginner ballet classes in high school at the former Woodstock Ballet Studio and taught for 3 years.
- In 2020, she started my teaching career in early childhood learning centers, teaching preschool at Kiddie Academy.
- In 2021, she was hired at CaryGrove KinderCare and am currently the Discovery Preschool Lead Teacher.
Faith married her best friend, Andrew, in 2022 and currently live in McHenry. She is so excited to join CGPAC, combining her love for dance with her love for teaching!