- Cary-Grove High School, class of 2021
- University of Iowa, candidate for class of 2025 - Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, candidate for class of 2026 - Masters in Science Secondary Education
Training & Performance Highlights
- Kailey has studied all types of dance at CGPAC since age 3, as well as piano and voice training.
- At Cary-Grove, she was a member of the Cary-Grove Swing Choir, musicals (Seussical, All Shook Up, The Drowsy Chaperone, and A Chorus Line), Jazz Choir, and Cary Grove Poms.
- CGPAC teacher 2018 – present
- CGPAC class assistant 2014-2021
Kailey is enjoying the college life while involved in university honors, serving as the Chapter President of Alpha Chi Omega, and a hawkeye football enthusiast! She aims to complete her degrees to become a high school chemistry teacher while also teaching dance. Kailey loves every minute she spends at CGPAC and is so grateful to be able to spend her summers here!