- Bachelor of Cinema Art & Science, Columbia College of Chicago
- RYT 200 Yoga Certification from CorePower Yoga
Training & Performance Highlights
Nia began training at Summers Academy of Dance and continued classical ballet training at the Berkshire Ballet Theatre. She was cast in lead roles in the ballets Giselle and Sleeping Beauty. Nia continued training and competing with Xtreme Dance Force. Nia was later cast in All Night Strut at the Marriot & Lincolnshire Theatre. She became an NBA dancer for the Chicago Bulls. Nia continued her education at Columbia College of Chicago by participating in the dance program and graduating with a film degree.
- Teacher at Pilates Body by Kirsten
- Teacher at The Dance Project
- Choreographer for junior high & high school poms
Nia enjoys spending time with her family and dogs. Other hobbies include guitar and photography.