Summer 2023 Class Registration is now open!
Summer Class Registration Procedures:
1. View/Print/Pick Up a brochure and registration form. Mail, email, or drop off a summer registration form (the drop slot in the dancewear door is always accessible, printed copies are available outside the studio).
2. Take the levels you were in during the spring, do not promote yourself. Ask if you need help with class placement.
3. Submit the CGPAC Student Liability Waiver online through this link if you did not take class during the 2022-2023 school year. This is for all students in any type of class.
4. Register! (at least 3 weeks before the start of the class please!)
Pick up a printed brochure from outside the studio, print at home, or view online (fillable pdf available online).
Print and fill out and drop off/mail/ or email with payment to CGPAC1@gmail.com. Payments by credit card can be made online with the button linked above, or a credit card authorization form is part of the registration form if you want us to process it for you.
The week before each class session, we will cancel any classes with insufficient enrollment. Register early to help ensure your classes will run! If anything is being canceled, we will contact you.
5. Dancewear and shoes - please follow our dress code linked here.
CG Dancewear hours:
Until May 27th, M-Th 4:30-7pm, F 4-6pm, and Sa 9am-12pm.
Closed May 28th-June 4th for studio dress rehearsal and performance week.
Closed June 5th-11th (studio and store closed).
After that, the store will be open when we have classes running, and can be open by appointment anytime!
Email email@example.com for an appointment.
6. Register to get our newsletter emails! This is how we send out all pertinent information, we need to have you sign up for these newsletters with your current email.